Battlement Mesa, Colorado
4.8
Service Scheduling

We really appreciate the work done by Safe House Exteriors.They did a wonderful job with excellent manpower.They firstly optimized every thing and then they planned, organized and after they execute in better manner.

They have a wonderful team who work for 24/7 for them with their 100% affects. They were very professional.He show up the steps for the job and the material they used. His way of talking with us and crew was impressive.

The Spanish tiles were watched over and secured appropriately.

The downspouts and hoods all appear to be durable and were painted.The air well roofing was astounding and touts another and much bigger channel.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: On time delivery work.

Had an Experience with Safe House Exteriors?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Concrete Canvas Flooring Installation Review Concrete Canvas "This is company is terrible!!! We hired them to do our floors a couple years ago and it was the worst experience of my life. We had to hire someone..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more