Safe House Exteriors: Very Professional House Exteriors Job
We really appreciate the work done by Safe House Exteriors.They did a wonderful job with excellent manpower.They firstly optimized every thing and then they planned, organized and after they execute in better manner.
They have a wonderful team who work for 24/7 for them with their 100% affects. They were very professional.He show up the steps for the job and the material they used. His way of talking with us and crew was impressive.
The Spanish tiles were watched over and secured appropriately.
The downspouts and hoods all appear to be durable and were painted.The air well roofing was astounding and touts another and much bigger channel.
More Review Details
What I liked
- On time delivery work
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Safe House Exteriors Roofing Service
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We live in a mobile home so finding someone to install or repair anything is a nightmare. We were pressured into the buy. We were told it would not only..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "My other half and I had the patience to support and trust Michele's process which is so personal and hands-on that she hit our match on the first set-up. ..."
- " I was really looking forward to giving my sons something special for summer camp. When I received an email for a Star Wars Lego Camp, I jumped at the..."
- "POOR PRINT QUALITY AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Don't take my word for it just read this CRAZY email thread: ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Jerry Cunningham To: 123Print Support Team - email@example.com Subject: Order Quality To Whom..."